Thursday 21 May 2020

IT'S MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY! part 1.


Today is my mom’s birthday!

I will be writing all about this in 2 parts.
This is part 1.

A week ago, Rupa and I were searching up recipes. We wanted to make all the meals for the day.

Since, we are in lock down, I wanted to do cuisines around the world; my mom loves to travel. So, we picked out American, Chinese, Italian, French and Greek cuisine recipes.🌏

We thought of making breakfast in bed, lunch, early dinner and dessert.  

 my dad bought all the ingredients, but then 
 I realized that we forgot to get ingredients for the dessert!πŸ˜…

Yesterday evening, I made a card with a photo of me and my mom, ten years ago. I also made a bookmark since she reads lots of books.πŸ“š

My sis tried to paint a portrait of my mom, but… well let’s just say it was kind of…. Not-so like my mom. But then she fixed it. Well, she covered it up and painted a new painting, that was really good.πŸ˜„

I couldn’t wait another day to give my present, so I decided to give it to her by 12:00 am.

But, in a “cooler” way.
I organised a treasure hunt! [again, I really like treasure hunts]

The treasure was my present and Rupa’s painting.
It was really awesome. My mom really liked our presents.πŸ₯°


 MY SISTER'S PRESENT..


 MY CARD'S FRONT PAGE.



 INSIDE THE CARD. AND THE BOOKMARK.



I wanted to watch a movie. And I asked Rupa and my mom to watch it with me. They said they wanted to sleep [it was 12:30 am]

I kept bugging them, and they finally agreed, we watched a movie called “back of the net”.
It is kind of boring at start, but then it’s a really nice movie. Check it out sometime!πŸ‘

We went to sleep at around 1:45.
                                      _ _ _ _

I woke up Rupa at 6:45, without an alarm! [I wake up at noon usually, I’m a sleepyhead]😴

We started making breakfast.🍴

Fluffy pancakes with chocolate syrup. [not really, I got chocolate and melted it, so more like melted chocolate, but lets just go with choc syrup…]🍫

Rupa made tea as well.🍡

Our pancakes were not like I expected, but when I ate it, it was really good!πŸ˜‹



So, that was part 1.

Hope you enjoyed reading!πŸ˜‰

Part 2 will be coming out really soon!

Follow me on my blog, so you stay posted!

P.S. if you haven't read my mother's day blogs, go to this link: 


to read mother's day part 1 , go to this link.
https://itzevinhere.blogspot.com/2020/05/mothers-day.html


 to read mother's day part 2, go to this link.
https://itzevinhere.blogspot.com/2020/05/mothers-day-part-2.html          

                                Bye!πŸ‘‹






6 comments:

  1. LOVE you loads-Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all convey my b day wishes to your mom...
    U r a good narrator nivy...
    Lockdown atrocities like this are good ...wonderful way of expressing ur Luv for ur mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those pancakes look delicious! Happy Birthday to your mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were!
      Thanks for commenting here😊

      Delete