Thursday 16 April 2020

DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS...

REACH FOR THE STARS!☆


This blog is about all of my dreams,goals,aspirations and how I found my true passion.
This is how it started...

When I was in kindergarten,my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up.The others in my class said they wanted to be a doctor,or a nurse ,or a pilot...and so..I really didn't know what to say, so I just said a doctor as well...
But then when I left kindergarten..My dad told me about scientists..I was really inspired.So I wanted to become a scientist..My dad told me I had to study 'science'to become a scientist, at that time,I did not know what science was..I was only in first grade!But then..when I learnt science in third grade..I really wanted to become a scientist...Then in fourth grade..I learnt about space ..and astronauts!
I really wanted to go to space..Science was my favorite subject..
In fifth grade..I watched the FIFA world cup..and somehow, after watching it..I became obsessed with football,I began learning some tricks,and I asked for a football,on my birthday! [now, I wish I could've gotten a book!] I would play football in my school games period,and I would teach my friend some tricks, and she was pretty good too! [ now she's in the school football team,and our school won second place, in a girls football tournament!!] 

Now, this year..before this COVID-19 pandemic,me and my four other friends were playing story building..and when we finished our story..It was an awesome horror story..But the writing was terrible!
 I told the others that we needed to work on our story.  I agreed to edit it..and..it turned out amazingly well!! One of my friends  is really good in drawing ..we also made a cover page! After a week or so..we showed the book/story to our coordinator,and she really liked it! The book is not published  yet! ..I mean its a really short story, but still it was a good start..Now we have written two horror stories.. We are working on our third story..See, this is how I found my true passion-WRITING..Authors/writers who inspire me include J.K. Rowling and Enid Blyton.. I wish to be one of the most well known writers of the world one day..and this blog is one step ahead to reach my goal!

           FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.!!☁







Our First Book 
Our Second Book





         







                                                                                                                                ..............................................                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment