Monday 18 May 2020

WHY ALGEBRA?


Hey!

I haven’t been posting in a while, but here I am!

You have been studying algebra from the start of middle school [ probably] ...

But have you ever wondered why?🤔

Today, I will be sharing my thoughts about this.

Almost everything we study in mathematics is applicable in real life, for instance; addition, division, fractions, decimals etc.

 But not really algebra.

So why do we learn algebra?

I did some “research” and found out that sometimes, we DO use algebra in real life without realizing it!

 #1 while cooking.

#2 technologies.

#3 logical thinking.

#4 fitness. Etc.

 if you want to find out more about how algebra is applied in these daily activities, its simple! just search the web!😉
Just kidding!
go to this link for examples:
https://studiousguy.com/examples-of-algebra-in-everyday-life/


I personally find algebra really interesting.
What about you?


1 comment:

  1. Good Write-up ! It's true - the theorems are useful in real life as well.

    ReplyDelete