Sunday 10 May 2020

mother's day_ _ _


In today’s blog,
  
I will be writing about how I surprised my mom for Mother’s Day!

Yesterday, I thought of all the ways I could surprise her. Then, I thought that I could make breakfast.
I wake up really late in the morning, so if I set an alarm, I would probably snooze...😆

The only way was to stay awake till the morning.
My mom usually wakes up at about 6:00 am.

I began chopping the veggies for a breakfast sandwich, and we had some watermelon juice, I could use that as well. I made a menu.



 
To kill time, I made her a Mother’s Day present, and I blew some balloons then, I made paper chains.

THE GIFT.
Then I read a couple newspapers and I painted for a while. 
When I looked at the clock, it was only 1:00 am!
 I decided to take a nap for a little while, at first, I couldn’t fall asleep, then I did.


When I woke up, it was 7:00 am!
I went out of the bedroom and I started making breakfast right away!😅

I made two of my signature sandwiches, spice scrambled eggs and watermelon juice.😜

My mom really liked it; we both ate the breakfast together.🥰 then I gave her my gift.


Then… I went to the bedroom and I slept. Till 11:00 am.

That was part 1 of Mother’s Day!
Stay tuned for part 2!😊



2 comments: