Tuesday 12 May 2020

mother's day part 2


Hi!

Yes, I’m writing this blog at midnight.
But it’s a special cause! My mom and I created this blog at about midnight, exactly a month ago; April 12th. 😄
That’s when I chose the name “thoughts and dashes”. It just came into my mind, out of the blue!

This is Mother’s Day part 2!

Where was I?
Oh yes! After I woke up at 11:30 am,
I did my work… 
well, by evening I wanted to have a treasure hunt with 20 clues and a prize.
I began writing down the clues and hid them. My mom had a meeting. it ended by 7:00 pm.
I started the treasure hunt by 8:00 pm.

My mom was super-fast in finding the clues.
But then, she got a bit impatient [ I told her there were only 10 clues; but there was 20!]

Then, late night we had a movie night.🍿
We watched a movie called Ice Princess. it’s a really nice movie, you should watch it too!😉

So, that was part 2 of Mother’s Day.
love you mommy!💗
 Tomorrow, my blog will officially be one month old!🤩[tomorrow, the 13th of may. I'm writing this at midnight.Remember?]
Follow me , so you know whenever I post!


2 comments:

  1. I love the image ��. And yes I did enjoy the treasure hunt and the movie

    ReplyDelete