Monday 8 June 2020

My biggest secret.. ( haha not really 😂)

😼.

Yes. It's just been a couple of weeks since I got 1001 views.
Now I'm at 1,500!!!!!
😮😱☺️☺️☺️.
Thank you soooo much supporting me..


Ok soo... As I promised.
My secret recipe for pizza sauce...
 It can be made under a minute!
So.. it's not really a recipe...
You just throw in a bunch of ingredients in a bowl, mix it up and u have yummy sauce..


Anyways, there are 2 methods.

1st method:
Ingredients:
Ketchup
Oregano flakes
Hot sauce
Salt
Pepper
Mix!!!!
There you go.
You're done.

2nd method:
Ingredients:
Ketchup
Hot sauce
Schezwan sauce
Mix!
And you're done.
I found a secret recipe and that's cool😂😂.

I hope this post will save you a lot of time and tomatoes.
 you need like 8 tomatoes to make pizza sauce..
So yes! I saved you 8 tomatoes 😂😂😂😂.

That is the last post in Thoughts and Dashes for this week.
My mom is writing her guest blog in ENEF (Evin's never ending footsteps).
It will be published in a few hours☺️.



Well, my "secret Recipe" isn't a secrecy anymore...
Let's keep going'!!!!

        Bye dots!!!⚫

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Do you remember, I asked you to guess what was in the photo I took?
    Well, it was an ICE CUBE!
    it was a frozen glass!
    Crazy right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Evin. That's simple and easy

    ReplyDelete