Friday 12 June 2020

The time I accidentally BUNKED my online classes πŸ˜….

Hi!

As you may know, I'm a sleepyhead...

This is a funny story🍬.

A couple of months ago, I had about 2-4 online classes everyday.(Now I only have about 2 per day..)

My first class was from 9:30-10:00 am.and my second class was from 10:00 to 10:30.

Really tight schedule 😒.

I woke up at around 9:15 and went up to the first floor to attend my classes.

I logged in and I waited for my teacher to start the class. It took forever.....
       The time was already 9:30..

So I decided to lay down on the bed and rest my eyes for a bit.

              * * * *

I suddenly woke up. I checked the time. It was 10:45!!!!

I slept through 2 of my online classes πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Has something like this ever happened to you??

Let me know in the comments belowπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



No comments:

Post a Comment