Sunday 7 June 2020

My artworks and pics I clicked!!📸

Hi dots!

As you know by the title, I will be displaying my artworks and pics I clicked during this lockdown!

This can come in really handy, when I don't feel like writing🤩.

       My art works:


 Abstract art

 Betsy and Max in a swing.

 Pastel art showing Birds want Freedom🐥

My favourite one, called "The Window View".
 Spray painting 😂

A summer painting - Watermelons!🍉
Pics I clicked 📸

Is this a broken glass? No it's not.

 Looks like a broken glass!

So the 2 photos above are actually illusions.
But they are not a piece of a broken glass!
I'm not gonna tell you what it is.
Guess in the comments down below.
Even my dad was like "you broke a glass?!"
😂
If you get it right, then well.... you're clever😂




 A mirror image..

So.. that was it!
Thank you for... Visiting my blog!
Stay tuned for my mom's guest travel blog at ENEF..
make sure to guess in the comments!
Byee!

4 comments: