Saturday 6 June 2020

Something Different...



hey readers..!๐Ÿ‘Š

I haven't been posting in a while, but I came up with something different!
a review!
i will be doing more of these, but for today, I'm gonna be reviewing my favorite Racing video game!

its called Hill Climb Racing 2. Developed By Finger Soft.
there's also Hill Climb Racing, but I like the second version better [HCR2].


Hill Climb Racing 2 รข€“ Apps on Google Play

also. it was just updated!

HCR2 is a perfect time killer for racing fans or just casual gamers. like me.
it only takes up 121 MB space.
it is an online game, but there's also an offline mode.
you can participate in lots of different races and cups.๐ŸŽฎ
the more races you win, the higher your rank is!
you can even join  in a team, or create one, then you get to race against other teams. there's also a chat box to talk with your teammates.

you unlock vehicles as you go on.
from Cars to Formula 1's.๐Ÿ
this game allows you to challenge and invite your friends and customize your own avatar [i.e. the driver].

there's also 'adventure mode" where you can collect coins and treasure chests to upgrade your vehicles.

but the downside is that there are lots of ads.
other than that, this game is simply fantastic!!


these are my thoughts on this game.

but you should totally download this game!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

also, what is your favorite video game of all time?
comment down below!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
well, I've been playing HCR2 for over a year now..so thats my fave game!

P.S.   remember a couple weeks ago when I told you if my blog gets to 1,500 views I will share my secret recipe for pizza sauce???
Hmm. If you do remember, then my Blog stats is currently at 1,410 views..
We'll wait.⏳
                               
                          Thanks for reading dashies!
                               ( Thats a nickname I made up๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm gonna call YOU dashy from now.
I dont know why but..๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚..
                           Bye!
I'll think of  a better nickname......



1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I thought of a silly nickname for my blog readers ☺️.
    Thoughts and dashes is the name of my blog. Sooo.
    Thoughts+dashes= DOTS!
    THAT MAKES NO SENSE BUT ATLEAST,it's better than "dashies".๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    So. Your nickname is DOTS. LIKE IT?

    ReplyDelete