Friday 29 May 2020

Raining cats and dogs!😸🐶

Hi!

Today, it rained so heavily!
And I had to blog about that!


At around 3:45 it started to drizzle..
Then rain was pounding down!!
And I've never heard thunder as loud as today!
(Good thing I'm not scared of lightning or thunder😅)

Heavy rains are pretty rare, where I live..
I love to get wet and dance around with an umbrella..
I also love to sing super loudly while it's raining, because no can hear my voice😅😂😂.
I did that today!
Try singing in the rain! It is awesome!!

Also, this is my favourite kind of weather⛈️.
Taking photos is the best part..
Speaking of which, I took some photos and a video today!



I have a little activity for you.
This will make you feel like you are present in a place where rain is pouring.
(Or something like that 😅)
Play the video (given above)
Sit in a quiet place.
Be present in the moment.
Did it work?
Tell me in the comments!!!

Anyways here are the photos:








These photos were taken with the app "b612".
I love using this app, it is used for editing and creating photos and videos.
It also has millions of cool filters and stickers, and there are new ones every day!!

You should totally download b612!

The plants and trees in our little garden are super happy!
(Probably)

I was really happy too!
The rain was for about 2 hours..
But , we didn't have power until 11:00 pm🤪.

That was the only bad thing!
But this was my perfect rainy day!
This is when I feel most happy - when it rains..

Thank you for reading till the end!

Did my "little activity" work for you?
What kind of weather do you like?
Tell me in the comments ☺️

                            Byee👋

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 29, 2020

    I got a lovely feel reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that,
      Thank you ☺️

      Delete
  2. I love the rain! No matter how happy I am, if it rains, I will be even more happier! It's been raining here where I live as well, so I am really happy. When it rains I like to curl up in a blanket with hot chocolate and read a book. It feels really peaceful, with the rain hitting the roof.

    ReplyDelete