Tuesday 26 May 2020

COOL STUFF!

Here are a bunch of really interesting and cool facts that are pretty much useless...😜

rubber lasts longer when refrigerated.

the national anthem of Greece has 148 verses [that's a lot to memorize!]

Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

a group of cows is called a 'murder'.

tomato sauce was sold in the 1800's as medicine
[WOW!]

it's impossible to hum while you hold your nose.
[try it!]

peanut butter can be turned into diamonds!
[can you believe that?]


Honey is the only food that does not spoil.

astronauts get taller in space due to the lack of gravity
[woah! so I just have to go to space to get taller.
easy! NOT!

"Dreamt" is the only word in the English alphabet
to end in "mt" 



that was it! 
I personally find the humming fact really interesting ...
what about you?
tell me in the comments.

should I use more colors in my blog frequently?🌈


check out my latest post "I HIT A MILESTONE"
click  here to read!

thanks for reading!

for featured updates, follow me at 
itzevinhere.blogspot.com


Update: I will be posting on the 29th of May.


                                                                    bye!


6 comments:

  1. Intersting factors..I also tried hummm😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou 😊
      For commenting here !
      Keep visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. All ur blogs are really cool&awesome like u nivy...keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou 😊
      I will keep posting.

      Delete
  3. Am going to get more peanut butter so that I can make a diamond necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete