Sunday 31 May 2020

Last year of school..

Hi! I'm Evin's sister Rupa. I'm guest blogging today! . I'm 17..and I just completed my last year of school!.😌
The beginning of the year was quite rocky..I was separated from my friends and put in a different section😕.. but they always had my back and never let me down🤩. But, I got accustomed to my new class ..I rekindled my friendship with one of my best friends..and I also got a new friend who became really close to me..and it seemed like nothing had changed when we were together 😍. I made lot of new friends and turns out my class wasn't as bad as I'd thought 😅.But as every day, event,everything we did  together passed by we realised that it was our last time together at school😒..2019-2020 turned out to be one of the best years in my school life!. Finally the day some looked forward to and some dreaded came...the last day of school 😣..We had a carnival going on at school and we enjoyed the day together with our friends, teachers and classmates ☺️.. the last bell rang ...most of my friends were in tears 💔. It was hard to accept the fact that it would be impossible to see everyone together at the same place again..😣 With heavy hearts we bid each other good-bye...and just like that the best part of our lives came to an end💔.We all thought that we were having fun but we never realised that  we were making memories 😊!
We have our whole life ahead of us  but school life will always be special ❤️!



It was really nice blogging! Tell me what you think of the post in the comments.🙂Have a Nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Evin here!
    I think my sis did a fantastic job writing a guest blog!
    And this was her first time blogging!
    There will be more guest blogs coming up..
    What do you think about this post?

    ReplyDelete