Sunday 31 May 2020

Lockdown stuff🙄

Hola!

I can't believe the fact that I spent 3 months staying at home..
That's the longest I've stayed at home!

Anyways, In this blog I will be writing about some new things I learnt..
And pros and cons of the lockdown and staying at home.

New skills:
*I started a blog!!!
And I learnt a lot by it!

*I started learning Mandarin Chinese.

*I am doing a workout to do the splits! ( A gymnastics skill)

*I don't remember the other things, so let's move on.

Pros and Cons.
Pros:
You get to learn in your PJ's!
Online classes start late!
(Like, if I go to school, classes start at 8:30, but my online classes only start by noon!)
You get less homework.
You can have movie marathons!
You can do anything!

Cons:
You have online classes.
You get lots of homework.
You cannot go out of your house.
You cannot see your friends.
You can't go to school😢
I love going to school.

That's it!
I have a question!

Would you rather stay in lockdown for 1 more month and do whatever you want,
                         Or

Would you rather go to school/college/work next week?

I would totally go to school.
But I really hope that this virus goes away quickly 😔🤞🤞🤞

                            Loggin' off



No comments:

Post a Comment