Monday 18 May 2020

thank you!


[This blog was accidentally deleted and re-published. Thankfully, I saved it .]

Hi!

I have been blogging for one month now, my blog is officially one month old!

This is a special post.

I just want to say thank you to all of you for reading my blogs and commenting, it means a lot to me!

So. Here are 7 things that you probably did not know about me.

#1 I have been roller skating for 4 years now.

#2 I have been learning Spanish for a year now.

#3 I can read, talk and write in Spanish.[sort of..]

#4 I am a self-taught dancer [sort of...]

#5 I am not very good in pencil sketching.

#6 I have a fear of heights. [acrophobia]

#7 I am terrified of lizards.

Thank you again!
I have written 15 blogs and I got 705 page views in just 1 month!
That is huge!!

That’s all I have to say for this post!
thank you | Thank you notes, Thank you cards, Hand lettering

4 comments:

  1. i found a way to restore this post!
    it took a little time though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and keep writing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning to roller skate now! And I am scared of lizards too. 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant buddy , thankyou for commenting here. Rollerskating is super fun😜

      Delete