Monday 11 May 2020

FROM SIDE TO SIDE...


In this blog,
I will be writing about a funny [ and embarrassing]
Incident. [which happened last year in the sixth grade]

In my school, on all Wednesdays, eighth graders organize this talent show called “talent time”.🌟

A few of my friends displayed their talents; drawing, singing, dancing...
My friends kept asking me to be a part of talent time, but i kept refusing. [I have stage fright]

Then, one day at home, I thought of doing a dance. But I needed a partner, because going solo wasn’t my best option. [Did I mention that I have stage fright?]
That’s when I thought of my bestest [it’s a word I created] 😉friend, SANA!
She takes dancing lessons and she’s a great dancer.

I told her the next morning, and of course; she agreed!
Since we live so close to each other, we could practice after school!💃

First, we had to pick out a song.🎵 We both wanted to do a One Direction song, but then I said that they weren’t the kind of songs we could dance to…
Then, we both agreed on an artist; Ariana Grande!
We picked out a song called “Side to Side”.

We didn’t have much time to choreograph before talent time, so we found a choreo on YouTube, and we started practice right away. We were in sync.👯

A week went by, and we decided to wear black and white themed outfits.

Finally, it was Wednesday and I was really, really nervous. Sana on the other hand was totally carefree.

Sana said that her teacher had the drive of our song, but we waited but she never showed up.😕

We had to ask our science teacher to play it from his phone.

We went on stage. The first few seconds were pretty good. 

Then the song stopped. Our science teacher said that it was buffering. And then it played again, then it stopped. I was so embarrassed.😳

We had to walk off stage. I was so furious😠, because the end was the best part.
 In class, my friends told me that Sana and I did a good job…

So, that was it. My very embarrassing incident.
Hope you enjoyed reading!😊

P.S. shout out to my best friend Sana!☻
 



2 comments: