Saturday 23 May 2020

I HIT A MILESTONE!!!!🎉

Hi!

I was just checking on my blog, and I noticed my stats.

I looked at the page views...

1001 !!!!😲


That is huge😮.
In just a month of blogging!

Thank you so much for reading my blogs!!
It seriously means a lot😸

And thankyou for all the comments!

This is a special post✨✨✨
 Why do I like to blog?

First of all, I like anything that is related to literature.
I participate in literature competitions , and last year I won in one!

Why did I start blogging?
Well,it all started when I wrote my first book with my friends.
( I wrote about it in my "dreams and aspirations" blog)
Click Here to read my "dreams and aspirations" blog..

My mom told me that i could could start a blog and write my stories and other stuff in it.
And,there we go!

Why did I name my blog "Thoughts and Dashes"?

Well, I always have thoughts on my mind and I am a daydreamer.
But, when my mom asked me what to name my blog, I suddenly thought of "Dots and Dashes".
So then, I was like " why not name it Thoughts and Dashes??

I like to blog, because I can customise my blog my own way, and it makes me happy!
At the top of all..
Reading your comments!

Thank you loads☺️☺️☺️.

P.S. if my blog gets to 1,500 page views anytime sooner, I will share my secret recipe for pizza sauce !
Which can be made under a minute!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats having 1000 views...
    Soon it will reach high...eagerly waiting your pizza

    ReplyDelete