Thursday 30 April 2020

purr-fect friends; 2.


MAX II THE CAT_ _ _
This story is about a cat as well, this cat was called Max. it looked just like Max. so I named it Max  II.
This cat came two years after Max I was caught by a dog.
[which was in 2016].


One day, when I came home from school, my grandma took me to the veranda and showed me a really small, adorable cat. she said it came inside the house in the morning...
I took Max in my hands and it was a really friendly cat…  I was really happy, that now I had another cat.

I was a bit scared of it, because it had sharp claws, and it could jump and climb high places….

I was watching videos on the computer, when Max suddenly jumped on the chair that I was sitting on! I quickly got of the chair and ran inside the bedroom!

One day, max followed me into the bedroom, and it hid under bed for a long time!
Max was really naughty, and it really liked the computer chair!
I even found it sleeping on the chair once! it looked adorable when it was sleeping...
I made a tiny bed for max to sleep in with a stuffed zebra toy and a soft towel, but max did not sleep in it at all! It only took naps in the chair!
But it really liked the zebra toy! It was so cute seeing max with the zebra…
One day, I was shocked to see that max was sleeping in the bed I made for it!




About 2 or 3 weeks went by, I had a lot of fun with max.
But there was this one day, I would never forget...
On my mom and dad’s wedding anniversary, we went to my grandparents’ house. I found that max was not sleeping in the chair, or its bed, or anywhere in the veranda, I just thought that it was out in the garden, but it was getting dark outside, so I did not check in the garden.

After a while, my parents left, and I and Rupa stayed. That’s when my grandparents told me, that…….. MAX was run over by a vehicle the night earlier...

Again, it did not seem true. I was like okay, and I went inside.
The next day, I really started to miss max. I went to its bed and took the toy zebra with me and I cried for a long time

I still can’t get over the fact that max is no more, but sure we were PURR-FECT  friends…………………………..










No comments:

Post a Comment