Wednesday 6 May 2020

first ever poems i wrote.


Hello readers!
In this blog, I will be sharing two poems, that I wrote back in fifth grade.
I went out on a one-day camp-out with my school.

[I will write a blog about the camp later]
At night, I wasn’t feeling sleepy. So, I and my two other friends talked for a bit. [ I made a few new friends at the camp]. 
Then, outside the tent, I noticed the beautiful sky, with lots of twinkling stars, it was the most mesmerizing view of the sky I had ever seen. I showed my friends, we put our pillows, such that we could do some star gazing.
That’s when I quickly grabbed my pen and started writing. In the end, it turned out as a poem! I showed It to the teachers, and they said that it was awesome! I looked back at the poem; it was actually pretty good!
 I wrote another one.

Down below, I have edited the poems I wrote; 

                                     STARS.
As I wonder looking at the sky,
ORIGINAL POEM
Thoughts are filled in my mind.
I saw a beautiful shooting star, but
it vanished. I was deep in thought…
will I find my true passion? Will I really follow it?
Just then, my thoughts started disappearing;
As a furious wind hit our tent.
Today was great, I hope everyday will be.
Bye, bye for now, I gotta go to sleep!
                                 X _____X

I looked back at this poem yesterday, and I was quite surprised!
This is the second poem I wrote…

 ORIGINAL.
                                   ONE SHINE.

As I was gazing at the sky,
I saw a star shine. The brightest shine.
I imagined it was me, I hope I would shine like that star
one day; but even brighter, as I would prove
I’m a smart worker.
                                  X______X






You see, these aren’t actually the original verses, I edited them .
  That's it for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment