Wednesday 22 April 2020

HOBBIES AND PASTIMES...




This blog is all about my hobbies and pastimes during lock down. This one-month long break has given me a lot of time to do what I love doing, for instance; reading, writing, skating, and painting...
Here are some things you can do when you are bored during lock down.
i.                 Read lots of books.📚
ii.               Try out a new recipe!
iii.          Learn a new language
iv.           Build a fort and invite your family members inside….
v.              Make Dalgona coffee.!☕
vi.           Do something different ........discover the new you!✨

My hobbies include reading, playing chess, roller skating, painting…

This is how my day goes... I wake up, attend online classes, then chat with my cousin for a bit, then I write a blog, play a game with Rupa ... In the evening, I go roller skating 45 rounds in the terrace, as a workout...
I also make a schedule of my day in my notebook , and I try to stick with it.

Once in a week, I cook something, or make Dalgona coffee with my mom.

The best thing about the lock down is that ……………………………………………………………………………………........... I GET TO SLEEP FOR LONG HOURS!!😴


                          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _





3 comments: