Friday 22 May 2020

My mom's birthday surprise! Part 2.

hey!

This is part 2.

Umm, what was I saying?
Ohh, yes.

After I had my yummy stack of pancakes🥞, I watched a couple episodes of my favorite series , from Netflix with my mom. It's called "Alexa & Katie".
It's really funny and it's mostly about friendship.

Anyways, Rupa made lunch and I helped her.( A little..)
We made Schezwan fried rice, a Chinese cuisine with gravy and a veggie ball.



It was pretty good. So,we did American, Indian,Chinese.
Since we forgot dessert, I asked my dad to buy a cake. But outside the shop, there was a big queue. So he left. Without a cake! 😑 I was pretty mad, because I love 🍰!!

Well, I had to attend my online class 😑.
So I didn't really do anything .

By the evening, we had a mini-photo-shoot .
Then I did rollerskating.

My mom had a cloud meeting.☁
So by that time, we prepped for the dinner course.
We were making Italian and Mexican.
On the menu: Bruschetta and Quesadillas.

love Quesadillas.🤤
 But Rupa said she didn't want to make Bruschetta , because it was just raw veggies on bread.
I didn't mind because we were making Quesadillas either way!

And it was really easy to make as well!
It was the best homemade dinner ever!😄


 quesadillas🤤😋


Finally, we had a movie night.🍿

That was it!.😄
Thanks for reading!

                          Adiós!✌️

(I'm learning Spanish , remember?)

Do you think i should start writing in Spanish, (with translations.)??
So you could learn a bit of Spanish as well!
Comment down below 😜!

                               Bye!👋

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like fun! Where do you get the recipes for the food like the Bruschetta and Quesadillas? I love Italian and Mexican food soooo...... Also how do you brake when your going down a hill on roller skates? I can't slow down and we live on a hill. 😆Keep up the great work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, i actually skate on a flat surface.
      so i dont know how skating is in hilly surfaces.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!
      The recipes can be found in the browser, for the method, you could search it up on YouTube.

      Delete