Monday 13 April 2020

The day I was born...

AUGUST 14, 2008



THIS IS THE STORY,I NEVER GET TIRED OF HEARING......

From the morning,mommy was having discomfort and pain in her stomach and her back .she thought "ten more days to deliver the little one!".she didn't want to disturb her doctor,as she had a long day at the hospital.The same evening ,my aunt [ D] and my cousin[sandy] were leaving for home.
my grandparents went to send them off.
That's when my mommy felt pain and she went to the hospital.
The doctor told mommy that she will be delivering the baby in an hour or two...
"THE DOCTOR" is actually mommy's neighbor.. and she's my best friend's mother..I call her (I'll only put down the initials) "P.A"
It was raining heavily.my grandparents[ammama and thatha] were informed of my imminent birth soon .P.A , was concerned that I might be a 'big baby'.So she called another Dr to assist her. Mommy was a little scared,as my grandparents were not with her, by the time they arrived at the nursing home,baby Evin was born.
My mom  remembers ,the first time she saw me,she says that I looked like a bear[not really],with thick ,black hair..

But, the story gets interesting, after I was born. 
It was that night P,A found out that she is going to have a baby too!That's how that night became even more special and I would have to wait just 8 more months to meet my best friend ''SANA''...

credit to mom for helping me write my first blog!

12 comments:

  1. Wow nice 😍😍super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first blog...Keep writing more posts...Cant believe that you are writing such good stuff for your age..
    -Swathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice da chellam - Arun mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow super Nivi.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Super Nive dear. Wonderful. Keep up the good work! Expecting more such good blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone, for reading my blogs, and commenting here:).
    keep visiting.....

    ReplyDelete