Wednesday 15 April 2020

Purr-fect friends..

Max the cat..

This story is about the pet cat I had before Berry and Betsy.. it was adopted as well.
I don't really know how it came into the house, but it sure did become a big part of my life...
This happened about 2 or 3 years ago, so I forgot some bits, but  I'll write down everything I remember..

I'll start from the very beginning

One day,when Rupa and I were watching TV, a black cat came out from the cupboard,below the TV!
The same thing happened another day!As I said..I don't really remember much about Max, and I don't know how it came in my grandparent's house.[As me and Rupa are there most of the time..]
It just did! So..at first ,I was afraid of Max, because of the creepy looks it gave me..But it was very close with my grandma...[I have to admit..I was jealous of all the attention Max had been getting..]
And to my grandma,Max was like a baby..She held Max in her arms like a baby, gave milk to it..[I don't know if Max was a girl or a boy,we'll assume it's a boy..] Max was mean! I'll tell you why later..
whenever my grandma was playing games on the computer,Max would try to get her attention,so he would walk over the keyboard,blocking the computer..And yes , Max got what he wanted!
I started getting along with him,and I learnt to carry him..He would sleep in the newspaper bag,I have to admit,he was kinda cute..
I played ball with him, if I pushed a ball towards him,he would push it back to me,and he loves to hide in dark places . My grandma is a cat-whisperer,if she meows,Max meows back,its like they have their own language! I was so jealous!! I tried speaking to Max,he never replied,see Max was mean! and another incident,when I kept Max in my lap,he tried to bite me!at that moment,I was so scared!!
But now ,when I look back at this incident,its just a bunch of memories...
Then,I went on a trip to Bangalore with my family, I missed Max, but the trip was fun..
 Towards the end of the trip, we received news that my mom's paternal grandmother passed away[my great grandmother]So we left a day early.We went home.Me and Rupa kept to ourselves and didn't disturb others.But at the back of my mind,  I was thinking about Max..As there were a lot of people, I thought Max was hiding..But a bit later,I found out that...

Max had been caught by a dog..I know this sounds silly,but at that time,at that moment,..I was having mixed emotions..I was feeling sad,but at that time, I was like 'ok' .But then,a couple days later,my emotions started kicking in..I missed Max a lot..But..
GOOD TIMES COME AND GO..
And you have to accept it.....

      p.s. I don't have a picture of Max on this device......

                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. Lovely memories Nive - Momny

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be a Max in every one's life and your words will recall those memories... Nice... Keep doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for commenting here! keep visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s Vincent

    Such wonderful memories you had with Max. He won’t forget you wherever he is ❤️

    ReplyDelete