Saturday 18 April 2020

more than a moment in time_ _ _

families and friends_ _ _

This blog is about friends and family... well you get it by the title...
My family has four members, my mother, father, Ruby (my sis) and me. I also have a cousin- Sandhya [Minu is my other cousin, I wrote a blog about her.]
Sandy visits once in two years, and oh! Now she has a little baby brother. I, Sana and Sandy have lots of fun, and Sana and I will be counting down the days, if we know Sandhya is coming that year.
Me and Sana have been friends from the time we were toddlers, her house is next door to my grandparent’s house, so during summer break, I’m mostly hanging out at Sana’s place. we play shuttle cock; we had a water balloon fight two years ago...
We both love the band One direction [ I’m listening to their song right now.] ... we like the same song, and we have a lot in common. In school, during checking, if I forgot my I.D. card, she would remove hers too!
She’d have my back, and I’ll have hers:]
 Our other neighbour, who is like family to us [I'll only put down their initials. K, S and N].  N is about the same age of Rupa, and she’d say she’ll play a game with me, and instead she’d watch a movie with Ruby
Ruby and I fight. A LOT. Like every day! but we get along. Like once a week…...
I really like being at my grandparents’ house and my grandma is really good in making crafts, and she helps me making my school projects [she makes most of it.] and my grandfather really likes listening to music.
So, that was it!
P.S. I’ll write more about pets in my upcoming blogs!😜
                                      _ _ _ _ _ _
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment