Friday 17 April 2020

A day with Minu..

Surprise party!




In Dec 2018, my aunt and uncle (with my cousin Minu) visited  India for their School reunion. They live in London. Minu’s birthday is on 28th Dec, this particular year it was the first time she is celebrating her birthday in India. So, I wanted to throw her a surprise party!
Only two of my friends said they could come. Since it was the holidays, I went to hang out at Sana’s house almost every day, we sang carols, we did gymnastics, we recorded videos. Then I told Sana Minu’s birthday was coming up, so we made paper chains, gathered party décor and got some balloons.
My parents came back from their short vacation on 28th morning and picked me and Minu from my grandparent’s house. I decorated the house. I and Minu had a lot of fun. first, we built a fort using cushions and then we made lots of videos in     slo-mo…then it turned out that none of my friends were coming. But one did.. The one who would never let me down, SANA!
With Sana included in the squad, we did lots more fun stuff, like epic pillow fights, and making videos ..
Then we had pizza, instead of cake! but it was good either ways…
In the evening, we all went to a hotel to celebrate Minu’s birthday [ again!!] [we had cake there…]
And we played some games. It was lots of fun..


         


Then we went clothes shopping, in Max.
Rupa was with Minu, so I and Sana were playing a game, it was to see who could find the most reversible sequins t-shirts.it was super fun..
Then Sana left, and Minu stayed at our house.it was like a sleepover! [It was the first sleepover for Minu] we had pillow fights, then Minu opened her presents, and I gave her my present, and she liked it! We also pulled a prank on Rupa while she was sleeping..
THEN….we finally went to sleep!
And that was my day with Minu!

                              ---------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment